KAA Discussion Forum

PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 02 Aug 2020 09:09 AM by  Danni Keller
MO Fire 14u/B tryout 8/2 is on as scheduled
 3 Replies
Sort:
You must be logged in to post a reply.
Author Messages

Danni Keller



New Member


Posts:7
New Member


--
30 Jul 2020 08:01 AM
    EDIT: The field is in good shape and the tryout is on! I hope to see you at 10.

    8/2 Tryout IMPORTANT Update!

    St. Charles has not updated their rainout line since yesterday morning indicating the fields are not playable. We are watching for updates, but if one is not released by 8:30, we will go to the field and assess if it is usable. I will update this posting at 9:00 AM to either confirm or cancel the tryout today. We will be having additional tryouts this week and will have the details for those tomorrow. Thank you for your patience as we deal with some less than ideal weather this weekend!

    Tryout details:
    The 1st year 14u MO Fire team is looking for 3-4 solid players to round out our roster for the 2021 season. All positions will be considered with emphasis on pitching, catching, 1st, and 3rd.

    Saturday, 8/1, tryouts are CANCELLED due to wet field conditions.

    Sunday, 8/2, tryouts are located at Kiwanis Park Field 1 10AM-12PM.

    3596 Elm Point Rd
    Saint Charles, MO 63301
    United States

    If you have any questions feel free to contact Coach Danni at 314-540-1837 or via email at mofiresoftball@gmail.com

    Danni Keller



    New Member


    Posts:7
    New Member


    --
    01 Aug 2020 08:04 AM
    8/1 tryout date will be rescheduled. Unfortunately due to wet field conditions we are unable to utilize the fields today. I will update this posting tomorrow morning (8/2) as well to confirm the tryout time tomorrow. We are hoping the fields will dry out enough to hold the tryout tomorrow morning.

    Danni Keller



    New Member


    Posts:7
    New Member


    --
    02 Aug 2020 08:03 AM
    8/2 Tryout IMPORTANT Update!

    St. Charles has not updated their rainout line since yesterday morning indicating the fields are not playable. We are watching for updates, but if one is not released by 8:30, we will go to the field and assess if it is usable. I will update this posting at 9:00 AM to either confirm or cancel the tryout today. We will be having additional tryouts this week and will have the details for those tomorrow. Thank you for your patience as we deal with some less than ideal weather this weekend!

    Danni Keller



    New Member


    Posts:7
    New Member


    --
    02 Aug 2020 09:09 AM
    The field is in good shape and the tryout is on! I hope to see you at 10.
    You must be logged in to post a reply.