Age 5-8U Only
Play begins in April and concludes in July
Games are played Monday thru Friday
A limited amount of games or rainout make ups will be played on weekends.
- $1300 per team
- Each manager will collect the league fee once the team is assembled an submit one check for the entire fee to KAA
- We do not take individual checks for each team member
Each year KAA accepts registration forms from individuals for the purpose of forming teams. We form teams at the ages of 5u thru 8u for girls. We are unable to form teams beyond these ages due to space limitations. Youths 9 and older by January 1, 2015 may utilize the softball discussion board
. They may list their desires and also search the needs of managers seeking players.
Equipment and Services Provided:
- The league will provide the initial uniform consisting of a jersey with the team name and number on it and a hat.
- We also provide the initial team equipment consisting of 5 batting helmets with face guards, chest protector, catcher’s helmet with throat protector and shin guards as well as a bag to carry the equipment
- Initial uniforms and equipment are only given first year of team formation and uniforms up to 15 per team through KAA's supplier.
- The league also purchases a secondary medical policy for all players and team personnel including the manager, coaches and scorekeeper.
- The league provides all participants with participation awards at the end of the season.
Team Formation: Teams are formed from registrations received and are grouped by school attending, school district, zip code of the applicant and requests to be placed on the same team, however, this cannot happen without volunteers and volunteers for managers, coaches, scorekeepers, etc. all come from the parental ranks. Without parental volunteers your child may not be placed on a team.